Friday, May 28, 2010

Excited Jumpy Post --

-- LET THE JUMPING BEGIN!!! --


-For starters, today as of 12:35 p.m. I am offically a SENIOR!! Woo go me. I have accomplished so much in the past three years of my life. After this last year, my life will change. I am excited and nervous for it at the same time.

- In less that TWENTY-FOUR HOURS my Marine will be home. Ah, kisses and hugs deluxe, I have been waiting for this for almost two months now! It is long over due to fall in love with him again. We have so much planned for when he comes home. My main priority take lots and lots of pictures and spend mucho grande (i know grande means large, hey it sounds good) time with him.

- Its offically SUMMER!! No more school work, no more sitting in a desk in one spot for hours, no more plain white walls, no more teachers telling you to be quite, and no more DRAMA. I am so happy!! Now, I just get to soak up the sun, go to the beach, hang out with friends, go to bonfires, dance with my girls anynight of the week, not have to worry about curfews and it being a school night, spend time with my Marine, and have count ups along with count downs! I love it!!

- Tonight, I will be attending my Best Friends graduation. I am going to cry my eyes out the whole time. I was looking forward to project graduation after words, but she forgot to turn in her paper. : /


- Now that I am done being all jumpy, I am off to get me a wonderful Large Vanilla Dr.Pepper from Sonic and then go shopping for a outfit for tonight. After that I will be going to Wal-Mart for a swim suit and print out pictures. : )

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend with your families on Memorial Day. : D


1 comment: