This is the boyfriend agin and I just wanted to let yall know that I realy don’t know what is going on but I think we are going to be ok we are just going to have to work it out and talk about everything and I just wanted to let yall know and for the 1 who say I cant spell and what not I don’t care and thanks for the help fpr that other girl and we have been talking and I think we are getting better and her school is going good she talks to me about it a lil but not much I just wanted to let yall know and Jessica when you read this I love you with all my heart you are my world baby you mean so much to me
Sunday, August 22, 2010
i love you with all my heart and you are my world i dont know what i would do if i lost you you mean so much to me and i just love everything about you the way you look when you see me the way you look in the morrning when i wake you up realy early when your doing something i just love everything about you and i want us to get married some day and have a family some day and i realy think that we can do it but i just thot i would try to do this cuz you all ways wanted me to so here i am and i did it now lol and i love you baby and when you hang up on me that hurts a lot baby and when you say you dont want to talk to me that hurts too but i love you and i wont to work all of this stuff out and you are everything to me ok baby and now idk how many ppl ready this thing but now all of them know how i feel about you and this is all the truth ok baby you are my world i love you baby
Saturday, August 21, 2010
I would love to have more choices.
So with the help of
Brandi, Mrs. Gambizzle, and LMC I have a few prime choices.
Feel free to add some of your own.
To vote for your favorite -
Simply comment this blog with the number in front of the title.
- "Last Year to the Beginning of My Life"
- "The Future is Accounted for and the Rest is History"
- "Every New Beginning Comes from Some Other Beginning's End"
Now for a little background on each title so you know where it came from.
- This is my Senior year, the last year of living a life my parents lead. After senior year I am going to be 18 and off on my own. I will begin to live my life.
- I want to be and Accountant, so my major of college is Accountanting, and my past is history. I will always remember my past it is my history.
- This my beginning to my life on my own. I have lived the life I am currently living since my birthm, my beginning. As this life I have been living for my parents come to an end. The beginning of my life will begin.
Please take the time to vote for a title or give me a title you like. I love your feedback. I hope to have this blog running tonight or some time tomorrow. Seeing how tomorrow night is my last first school night of grade school. It is so bitter sweet to say that.
Friday, August 20, 2010
I will have it printed and bound and give it to my family members.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
I barely passed high school spanish.
Alot has been happening I have been staying very busy.
Eh, don't let me fool you again.
Let me just try to be straight forward and do a quick catch up post. : )
- Went to Kemah Boardwalk with my big brother and our friend Jessica Sunday.
- Monday I went and saw Scott Pilgrim with my little sister and the rough patch in my relationship started.
- Tuesday I got my high school schedule and went to my friend Kamerin's house and the rough spot continued.
- Wednesday I stayed home and thought about my relationship, needless to say we sorta fixed things for now its more of a work in progress, but we are getting there.
- Today went and looked for a new car. I think I now HATE car shopping as much as much as I hate all shopping! (that is right I am NOT a shopper)
- Edward has been kicking his MOS follow on school's ASS!!!!
- I won a blog award.
Now that my catch up is done and your all filled in let me give you details.
Kemah Boardwalk was awesome with my friends. Summer is ending and it was a great day. Scott Pilgrim is a funny movie, I would say it is a young adult/teen movie. My schedule for my senior year is pretty awesome.
- Office Aide (meaning I get to sit on my butt)
- Statistics (math class easier than precal)
- English 4 (eck, same teacher as last year)
- Library Aide (another sit on my butt period)
- Princples of Technology (trying to change to business law)
- US Government (woo history sorta)
- Accounting 2 (that is right I do my own taxes how many teens do that?)
As for things with Edward, we are getting over this rough spot. It is taking two to work at this and I just about gave up last night. This has been the worst of this relationship EVER. I mean we both brokedown into tears, beat on things to get the point across, cussing, and yelling. It has been the whole nine yards. We both have lost ALOT of sleep over this. Yet, I am hoping we are coming to the end of it.
Edward is literally owning his follow on school in the face, latest update I got at chow time was 4 out of 24 is passing. He is one of the four. I am so proud of him. He is so ECSTATIC about it. I love to hear the excitement in his voice. He is really happy with him self. I am still supporting him and congradulating him constantly.
I won "The Your Blog is AWESOME Award", thanks to Cris over at Solider Girl.
I don't think my blog is AWESOME, but it is getting there. I now am going to pass this on to 5 blogs I do think are AWESOME.
Well if any of you have stuck around long enough to read this congrats to you! I hope you all are ready for the weekend!
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Edit: In case I forgot to tell you all. I quit my job when he came home so I could be with him. Meaning I am on the hunt for a new job!
Monday, August 16, 2010
Friday, August 13, 2010
Talk about a killer headline.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
I have been gone for a long time and it is going to continue till after he leaves.
I left July 28 for vacation with my best friends family. We came back the 31st the day Eddie flew in. I have been with him ever since.
I will return I promise!! See every one the 8th.