Thursday, May 27, 2010

Eh, I am at a loss for a title to this post.

Sweet Thrusday, day before Friday. Today has been good, I got to vent to my History Teacher, which by the way is an AMAZING woman and teacher. She let me blab on and on this morning about Obama's issues. She is truly an inspiration. I teared up and was about to cry because I was so INFURIATED. One girl in the class told me it is no reason to cry. Correction I wasn't crying and I was just THAT mad. She doesn't understand the posistion as a Milspouse.



I took 4 of my 7 final exams for my Jr. year. They seemed easy besides my spanish one. It feels good that the year is ending, I can feel summer setting in. I got out super early today and it feels amazing to have the rest of the day off. : ) I had a great lunch, a chopped beef sandwich with baked beans, and coleslaw. Yum. LOVED IT.



OK anyways, I am blogging about things yall probably don't care about so time to make this interesting.



My Marine will be landing down in Houston to be with me in 2 DAYS!!!!!!! YIPEEE! I am so happy!!!! I got my outfit and my nails done. Time will go by fast. I have graduation tomorrow at 8 and after that I will be attending Project graduation with my senior friends from midnight till 6 in the mourning. I will then come home sleep for a while and when I say while I mean till 9:30 or 10. Then get ready to go and pick him up at the airport. : D

Yay, I am excited for him to be coming home. Memorial day weekend is going to be one to remember. I am taking him to Kemah board walk for the first time and spending time with our famililies. I am hoping that a BUNCH of pictures will be taken. : )

OK, today is not quite over yet, I am hoping I will be able to have a better post to write later tonight over something more interesting.

2 comments: