Saturday, May 22, 2010

Getting Scared --

I have laid in bed every day after school since Monday. Yes, I feel lazy and like I need to get up and do something, but all I can bring myself to do is blog, check facebook and myspace, think about my Marine, and watch my phone for him to call. I feel like I am going paranoid watching for his facebook status update, staring at my phone for hours, and constantly wondering what he is doing and thinking about. I can't get him off my mind. I can't get any sleep and I feel like I am out of my body. My friends keep asking if I am ok that I seem off. I find myself worrying about things like him and I growing apart since we can't talk that much. I feel as if I am loosing connection to him. I don't want that to happen.



Is this all normal or am I just crazy? I am new to a military relationship, and I feel so lost. Is there any advice for me?

3 comments:

  1. It's normal! Don't worry. We all have our slumps. I feel like that at times too! When you do start to feel up to it, definitely try and keep yourself busy. It helps you pass the time. I have to admit, the first few months of the deployment were hard for me too. I always say that you don't get used to it...But you learn to cope. Your connection isn't lost, it'll all come back to you when you get that phone call!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i'm a new follower, but you should check my blog out, i have lots of info that can help as far as things to do. if you keep worrying you will worry yourself sick. remember he isn't ok, if you aren't ok. it is normal to worry, and it is normal to act the way you are acting. dont ever think about bad things happening unless they are happening, right now you are his rock, he is the one out of his element and he will be looking to you for support.it may be hard at first but you will eventually get your own groove going. just keep busy, and stay positive. 9 times out of 10 he is probably thinking the same things you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for your help. I am running out of ideas to keep myself busy, since school is coming to an end. I am looking for new things to do. I am trying to be as strong as possible, lets just hope I can keep it up. Thanks again for the support.

    ReplyDelete