Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Help!! Please??

Can one of my followers give me any kind of tips, tutorials, websites, or anything to help me customize my blog?? I keep seeing all these cute blogs and I am getting jealous. : P I would love to have a cute little blog like some of my followers, but I just can't figure it out. : / I would be willing to pay for it if I can ever hold on to the money for it, too bad for me I have a car that eats gas, so the gas eats my money >.< Oh, how I crave that cute blog.

4 comments:

  1. I do blog designs. I'm not doing them for a few more weeks though. I just moved and I am still getting settled in. I plan on starting once my HHGs get here and life resumes to as normal as possible. If interested and willing to wait, then let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca from "Lovely Yellow Ribbons" did mine. She does some really great stuff for military wives! Click on the peace sign on the top left of my blog and it will take you to hers!

    cutestblogontheblock.com has some really cute stuff to, they even have headers you can customize for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went here and they taught me about custom blog headers:

    http://www.kevinandamanda.com/

    They have more than that too...The links are on the right :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so easy. upper left hand corner of my blog. there is a link. her layouts are free, and she has lots of little extras. What else do you want? I'd suggest adding "gadgets" I've got lots of them. Blogrolls, sites and such. I can make you a button if you tell me what you want it to look like.

    ReplyDelete