I have seen this on a few blogs and decided I wanted to pick up on it and find out my Marines answers. Unforunately, for me I had to change it up and skip a question because I am not a Wife. : / I hope to be one day. So I substituted wife for girlfriend.
1.What is the first thing you noticed about your wife/girlfriend when you met? How much we had in common.
2. What is something your wife/girlfriend does that drives you crazy? Worry about her phone before anything else. (i.e. She will be having a serious conversation with me and as soon as her phone goes off she stops everything to check it.)
3. If money wasn't an option what is one thing you would make sure you always had done for your wife/girfriend? Make sure she is always happy. ( : P no guy likes a pissy girl)
4. When do you find your wife/girlfriend most attractive? In the morning when she first wakes up. (pft, like I believe that)
5. What does your wife/girlfriend do for you that you totally appreciate and would miss if it was gone? I dunno. <-- seriously that was his answer, hmm I need to work on that.
6. If you had your wedding day to do over again and everything was your call, would you keep everything the same? Change something? Everything? Elope or if you eloped vice versa? We are going to skip this one for now. That is far from happening.
7. What's one beauty up keep that you wish your wife didn't do? Or what's one beauty thing you wish she did do? I wish she wouldn't wear so much make up.
8. If you could go or be any where in the world with your wife right now, where would that be? At my house. (hmm, so many choices and yet his house still wins)
9. What is one moment you wish you could back and relive with your wife/girlfriend just to get to experience again? Would you change anything? I wish I could have gone to her prom. I would change who she danced with.
10. What do you love most about your wife/girlfriend? Her Personality.
Maybe next time I can get more detailed answers from him. : P