Monday, July 12, 2010

Blog Award # 2 with a Twist --

45 posts and 52 followers later I got my second blog award.
This was all possible thanks to Cris over at Solider Girl.
If your not following her, you should!
She will take you on a wild roller coaster ride that has its ups and downs through her relationship with her Solider Man, her angel baby Gage, and trying to get into the Navy, but for now she is settling for the Army yet, she isn't giving up on the Navy.
Check her out seriously!

As for my blog award I recieved the "Your going places Baby!" award.
Photobucket
The rules for recieving the award are as followed -
  1. Thank the person you gave it too.
  2. Tell everyone where you see yourself in 10 years.

  3. Pass it on to 10 Wonderful bloggers.

In ten years, WOW I will be 27!! I hope know I will be married to Edward David James. I hope I will be done with my degree in Accounting. I hope that Edward and I will have one child and another on the way. I hope that we have a stable life together, whether he makes the Marine Corps a career or not. I hope that I still have both of my parents around considering their health now and their age. (I have old parents) I have alot of hope for where I see myself in 10 years.


Now for the 10 Blogs I will Pass this along too (I hope I can make ten)

Hmm, since I can't think of 10 blogs to pass this and alot of y'all have already recieved this award. If you read this leave me a comment and tell me where you see yourself in 10 years. : ) I love hearing about y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment