Tuesday, August 31, 2010

the bf agin

This is the boyfriend agin and I just wanted to let yall know that I realy don’t know what is going on but I think we are going to be ok we are just going to have to work it out and talk about everything and I just wanted to let yall know and for the 1 who say I cant spell and what not I don’t care and thanks for the help fpr that other girl and we have been talking and I think we are getting better and her school is going good she talks to me about it a lil but not much I just wanted to let yall know and Jessica when you read this I love you with all my heart you are my world baby you mean so much to me

1 comment:

  1. Well, I think it's absolutely so sweet. I've never seen someone do this. :) Eee! So cute!

    And as for whoever said something about you're spelling or whatever - forget 'em.

    ReplyDelete