Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Reality Hits --

I have been out of the blogging world for about 4 weeks now. That is way too long, so I won't fill you with everything that has went on in that time frame. I will give you the shortest version as possible. I am hoping to getting around to doing a post for each thing I list (incentive to keep it short).

School
Being home alone
Break in the relationship with my Marine
Reality.

That is pretty much everything that has been going on. Now off to post about each individually.

I also I have dropped in and have been reading blogs occasionally, I will be completely honest. I do not plan to go back and read every blog I have missed, nor do I plan to comment on them.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I'm sorry things aren't looking up right now. Hopefully things will get better this week for you and if you need anything let me know =)

    ReplyDelete