Tuesday, September 21, 2010

See if you have been tagged --

I have been out of the blogging world for far too long! I am going to jump right back into it. : )

Since I have been gone a game of what seems to be like Question Tag has been going around. Needless to say I have been tagged by a wonderful lady who is married to a Marine and goes by the name of Kaylee over at Devil Dog Darling. She has an amazing blog, last I read her anniversary is coming up and she needs some help, so why don't you head one over there and see if you can't give her a hand.

Since I have been gone I have no background on this game of tag, all I know is: I have been tagged, I am too answer the 8 questions Kaylee has boiled up, and then find 8 fellow bloggers to pass 8 of my own questions on too.

Kaylee's 8 questions :

1. What is your favorite thing about being a woman?
I would say that my favorite thing about being a woman is getting up in the morning and picking out an outfit to wear, doing my hair, and putting on make-up to make myself feel pretty. I love being about to look pretty and primping myself. Oh, another thing, I know it hasn't happened yet and won't for a while, but concieving a child. The mircle of life I hold.

2. Do you like rainy days or snowy wintery days more?
I would have to choose snowy wintery days. Building a fire in the fire place, moving the couch closer to it, cuddling up on the couch in blankets, sipping on hot chocolate and watching a movie with my love. Gosh, Christmas needs to hurry up. : )

3. What's your favorite book and why?
My favorite book would have to be "Where the Red Fern Grows". It was a very sad book and had many lesson in it. It showed the true connection between a boy and a dog.

4. What is the first thing you notice about people when you meet them?
I would say their smile and eyes. Those are the first to things I pick up on. You can tell alot about people from their eyes and smiles.

5. Would you rather take pictures or be in pictures?
I like taking pictures, but I love being in the pictures. I love to look back on a picture and knowing the whole story behind it and why I was in it.

6. If your could own a non-traditional pet, what would it be, any one in the world?
A zebra, I just imagine a zebra having a great personality. Just like the zebra from Madagascar. I saw a zebra at a county fair this past weekend, it smiled for me. I wish I got a picture of it.

7. Can you change a tire on your car? Have you ever?
I have never changed the tire on my car nor do I know how too. I did one time have a flat and a guy in the Army stopped and helped my mom and I. He was about to deploy.

8. If you could give anyone any gift in the world to whom would it go and what would it be?
I would give a child that was less fortunate than I the gift of hope and love. I would adopt a child and let them know what it is like to be loved unconditionally and have some one believe in them.

Kaylee you had some great questions, time to see if I can come up with 8 of my own.

  1. If you could be any color crayon in the world what color would you choose and why?
  2. What started your blog?
  3. Which year of you life do you think was the best?
  4. If you could change the name of your kid(s) *if you have any* what would it be and why? or if your could change the name of your pet?
  5. What is your favorite disney character or your childs favorite one?
  6. Do you prefer the city or country life?
  7. What your favorite thing about fall?
  8. Do you ever find your self secretly wanting to play your man's video games?

Now for the 8 lucky bloggers that get to answer my questions:

  1. Nicole
  2. Mrs. G.I. Joe
  3. Cris
  4. Mrs. Muffins
  5. Amber
  6. Mrs. Gambizzle
  7. Lauren
  8. Brandi

I am looking forward to reading the answers to my questions. Every one have a great night.

-- Future Mrs. James

2 comments:

  1. hey girl! thanks for the tag! i added it to my list of things to blog about!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say getting all dolled up and dressed is one of the best things about being a woman, and having an excuse to be a little late :) lol.
    And you should totally learn to change a tire.. I have a wonderful example story of why that I will be blogging about soon. Every girl should know how.
    Thanks for playing along. All of your answers were totally fun!

    ReplyDelete