Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mass chaos

Well, this is certainly different. I haven't blogged in awhile. I am excited to get back into it. Although it won't be all about my relationship, it will be completely different. I can blog about what I want, the things on my mind, things happening in my life, headlines on the news, just anything I want.

Come to think of it, I have a mass chaos of things going on that I am just ready to let out and release everything I have on my mind and in my heart. I know he still looks at my blog and I am kinda worried about that, one of the main reasons I haven't been blogging. I know I know I shouldn't let him hold me back. I can't help it.

So far 2011 hasn't been bad. Well, for something to actually happen I need to do something. Right? I really haven't been doing anything, but Skyping with David, playing Black Ops, and eating food. I did clean house New Year's Eve, and went out and drove around the airport one night. That is all though.

The holidays were hetic, family drama was EVERYWHERE, I couldn't escape it. My sister flew in from Alaska to spend a week with us. That didn't go over so hot. We made the best of it and hung out together. Her and I together can tough through anything.

OK well I know this post is all over the place, so I am just going to stop writing and let things settle down and become organized for my blog again.

No comments:

Post a Comment